Sunday, June 09, 2013

I am Gurpreet Kaur

I am very thankful to god that e sent the angel called Manika 
A person has full right to have dreams and its god’s responsibility to fulfill that
I am Gurpreet Kaur. My father is a common labour and my mother is no more. I have got four siblings who are younger than me. I did my schooling from govt. school o my village.
I was topper at my school. It was my duty to write thought of the day and top news of the day daily. 
One day it was silent, I was writing thought of the day at the board at my school. Suddenly what happened, silent got changed into music of happiness. I saw a headline which will change my life I didn’t know. It was written that a person want to give best education to 2oo students who belongs to poor families, who are brilliant but cannot able to have. A hope of light was arises at my mind. I decided to give my name in these students. I took the permission from the headmistress and went to the school in which the test will be taken place. It was full of struggle for me to do all the formalities because no one with me. I was alone did not have knowledge about anything but I was successful. I passed the exam taken by them. I took admission in the school of my dreams. I always had a dream to study in that school. I never thought that I will be an engineer but now I am.
The person was S. Jatinder Singh Uppal from Australia. Madam Manika is a daughter of S. jatindre Singh Uppal. I did my schooling up to 12 from Jatinder Singh Uppal and for my higher education Manika adopted me i.e. she sponsored me for my further studies. I never thought in my life that I will study in India’s top university. I didn’t know that god has sent an angel to fulfill the dreams of the students like me. Now I believe nothing is impossible.
A person has full right to have dreams and its god’s responsibility to fulfill that.
I am very thankful to god that e sent the angel called Manika .
May god bless Manika.

IHRO International Human Rights Organisation 
H.O.: 210, New Judicial Courts Complex, Ludhiana
M +91 7837500210, 161 5009210
IHRO Chair DS Gill      

No comments:

Post a Comment